NTRO Recruitment: The National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) is an Indian technical intelligence agency that reports to the Prime Minister’s Office’s National Security Advisor. It has Released a notification For the recruitment of 67 Analyst-B Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply For this Recruitment before 21-01-2023.
NTRO Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO)|
|Name of the Post||Analyst-B|
|Number of Vacancies||67|
|Starting Date of the Application||23-12-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||21-01-2023|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
NTRO Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have a degree from one of the recognized boards or universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 56 Years.
- As Per Norms
- No Application Fees are Required.
How to Apply For NTRO Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ ntro.gov.in
- And check for the NTRO Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Analyst-B Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date of the Application.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable).
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number Safe.
- The application form and supporting documents should be sent to Deputy Director (R) National Technical Research Organisation Block-ll, Old JNU Gampus, New Delhi – 110067.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Full Form of NTRO?
A. National Technical Research Organisation is the Full name of the NTRO.
Q. What is the Official Website of NTRO?
A. ntro.gov.in is the Official Website of NTRO.